I am back early
I always try to take care of myself and listen to my wife
Yes  but things just go bad from the bombing days which are popping up more it seems.  
Sad
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin, you are an inspiration to us for your courage and super positive spirit. You have had a tremendous impact on many of us in the wood world, and especially on the many veterans you have helped.

I salute you, and I'm sure I am joined by many others.

Lonnie
The only tool I have is a lathe.  Everything else is an accessory.
Arlin,
A short story here... There was a young couple that came into our club meetings for a few months. She was a turner, and he was on crutches. I commented to him that he had a bit of a hitch in his giddy up. He said, yea, I got blown through a wall. The doctor's told me I would never walk again, and you know the best way to get an Army Ranger to do some thing? Tell him he can't. That kind of reminded me of myself some times, but never was in the military, just an old hippy.... Make love not war, but be prepared for both.... Keep on going!!!

robo hippy
He sounds like me.  I was also told I would never walk again.  Maybe they say that so we will kind of like Reverse psychology.
Yes  and it worked on the poor simple minded.
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(02-19-2017, 07:48 AM)Grey Mountain Wrote: Arlin, you are an inspiration to us for your courage and super positive spirit.  You have had a tremendous impact on many of us in the wood world, and especially on the many veterans you have helped.

I salute you, and I'm sure I am joined by many others.

Lonnie

You got it right Lonnie,salute.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Lonnie

I am just another vet like you and others here and no one special unless I would say we are all special and we all served in different ways and they all count.

Glad you are back "in action" Arlin.

Thanks for your efforts with our Vets.

Keep turnin' and keep em' commin'.

Billbor
USAF Retired
Thanks and for taking the time make the comment as well and to all as well