I am back early
Wow, you can't keep a good man down!

But seriously, stay down a little bit while you recuperate.
Take care and take it easy.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Welcome back, Arlin. take it easy, you'll be back to "good as gold" soon enough.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Just keep getting better.
Glad you are home. Take it easy for awhile and give your wife a big hug from us.

Lonnie
The only tool I have is a lathe.  Everything else is an accessory.
good news Arlin , give your self some time and stay strong
Smile
Don
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
I didn't know you were going in. Hope things are going to be better for you. Keeping you in my thoughts.

robo hippy
I didn't know you were going in either.  Good to see you're back and I hope everything is going well.
Rodney
I was not feeling well one afternoon and went to the VA emergency room and ended up there for a few weeks.  One old problem and three new ones.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
You had better be taking care of yourself.
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne