1350375 BIESEMEYER BLADE GUARD 12-14" HOOD REPLACEMENT-DISCONTINUED BY DELTA
[Image: Biesemeyer_1359011.jpg]

Anyone know where to find one?
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
make one 

there are several  via google search that should at least get you started 

or haunt ebay until one shows up ( not likely)
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Shark Guard, perhaps?
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
Maybe Brett guard if they are still around. Delta has been gone do a few years now (the delta that made those machines)but you never know you might find one of those sitting in a tool store somewhere.

Winkgrin 

http://www.toolpartsdirect.com/catalogse...&q=1350375
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

https://www.pennstateind.com/store/TSGUARD-DH.html
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Funny, I just brought home a 1981 Rockwell 12-14 today that has a Biesemeyer T-square blade guard assembly stuck to it.
(02-18-2017, 05:03 PM)Joel Runyan Wrote: Funny, I just brought home a 1981 Rockwell 12-14 today that has a Biesemeyer T-square blade guard assembly stuck to it.

I hope you intend to use it
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Joe, I would except the folks upstairs frown upon a "shopmade" guard....no company to share liability.
TDKPE...I emailed Lee before I posted here.
STWOOD..Thanks, I couldn't find anything available. Do you know if the Penn State is a clone of the Bies? That would be too good to be true.
All....Thanks for the fast good replies...one of the best features of WN.
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
What about contacting Lee at Sharkguard.

http://thesharkguard.com

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.