Thien Baffle
McMaster Carr link

Kinda resembles what you already have on, except it will go to 200*. I'm not sure beyond that difference you would note much in performance. I can't imagine a whole bunch of static is going to form in that short a run.

"Hose has a metal spiral that dissipates static when used in a grounded system"

Pretty much they all have a metal spiral that if you hook it to a ground, will do the same thing. Phil or Fred, one of the DC smart guys probably will point out the error of my ways
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Actually found that Oneida sells a 5' section of 6" hose for about $30. I seem to remember that I had originally purchased a 1 foot section from PennState, but they don't carry as much dust collection items as they used to.

Another Woodnet member came through and is shipping me a section of 6" hose that will work. I am going to have to figure out how to make it quick detachable to make emptying the container painless. Couple of ways I can do this, but I am going to have to wait for the hose to figure it out.
All of these would depend on your tubing allowing either a male end to fit into the tubes end, and then clamp that off and mount either a male or female to be the quick receiving end.

Oneida

Oneida Gorilla

Menards, Lowes and HD all carry some items in Heating ducts, or Plumbing, even electrical if you can get something to fit onto the end of the tubing that will act as the opposing end. Nobody ever said it had to be similar material to get the job done.

[Image: 17667d1288460118-dust-collection-woodnth...0_1425.jpg]
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW