What is a Skil saw?
You might check out this review of these saws. http://www.toolsofthetrade.net/power-too...rive-saw_o Dan
I read what you typed but I can't see why you need anything more than one of these for demo.  I have 3 of them never had an issue with any of them.  I have used them for cutting lumber, concrete, granite and asphalt shingles and the ply under it.  I have a 16" Makita I have only used for cutting 6x6 posts darn thing is heavy and to be honest makes me a bit nervous.  OTOH I have a huge chainsaw that I am completely comfortable with and it does a hell of a job tearing stuff down 
[Image: 00U0U_6cdAZj4lMoD_600x450.jpg]

This is from the article linked above 

"Now let me begin this review by explaining my history with Big Foot Saw Adapters. Back in 2002, we bought an adapter kit at JLC LIVE and used it to convert our oldest Mag77 saw into a beam saw. The day we did it, our electrician told us we’d burn up the motor. Fourteen years later, that saw is still going strong, although it's obvious it is beaten up and old. In fact, the motor on that old Mag77 spins the blade more smoothly than the Big Foot saw they sent us in 2006 that used a Bosch body. Ever since we bought the first 15-amp Bosch wormdrive, all 15-amp wormdrive saws we’ve reviewed seem to have a rattle to them."
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.