veritas low angle smoother
hey guys, i have a veritas low angle smoother for sale.  it's made maybe 3 or 4 passes over wood.  that's it.  yeah, i know, don't judge.  anyway, i'd like to sell it as i never do any woodworking anymore.  there's a little bit of rust on the blade but it's at the top and won't affect performance.  i think there might be a tiny bit on the frog as well?  the blade has "A2" stamped in it.  i think that's a harder steel but not positive.  i'm guessing $150 with you paying shipping would be fair?  I'm going to try and attach some pics but if it doesn't work, PM me with your number and i can text some pics.  if this price isn't fair, someone let me know pls.  thanks guys, i really appreciate it 
Smile
Maybe interested. Is it the "low angle smooth plane" or the "bevel-up smoother"? Basically, C or B in this image? If it's C I'll pass, if it's B I want it.

[Image: bevelup4.jpg]
If the previous person doesn't want it - I'll take it.

PM sent also
To do is to be (Camus)
To be is to do (Sartre)
Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo (Sinatra)