Delta Unisaw Newest design
Sure hope that you never need parts, if you do you will be saw shopping again!
For a few bux more a fella could get a 12" Griz deluxe 5HP complete with all the tables. Or just get a reasonably attired 1023 and have a grand to buy some wood Probably made a mile from each other if not in the same building. Griz can get you parts too.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
You are going to buy what you want but I wouldn't touch a Delta tool. I bought a delta HD Shaper a few months ago. I thought it was a great deal until I tried to buy parts. There are few parts and no customer service available. You will be better off buying about any other saw.
Thanks for the comments. Even though I liked the Delta features and thought it was a good deal, I think you have convinced me that I I need to consider other alternatives. Thanks.
+1 on finding a clean, used Unisaw. I have 2 and am very pleased with them.
Wood is good. 
(03-06-2017, 08:38 PM)ez-duzit Wrote: +1 on finding a clean, used Unisaw. I have 2 and am very pleased with them.

Old PM66s also rock (I replaced my Uni with one). The main advantages of new iron, in my opinion, would be dust collection efficiency and presence of a riving knife.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Indeed the Powermatic would be a good find.
Wood is good. 
If looking at pm66 and or baldor outfitted orig pm2000, also consider a General that was canadian made. I Love the Generals with the maple leaf emblem.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(03-07-2017, 12:22 AM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: If looking at pm66 and or baldor outfitted orig pm2000, also consider a General that was canadian made. I Love the Generals with the maple leaf emblem.

I have a 1950 Delta Unisaw in my shop I bought for $300.  I also have a 1998 General 350 that I paid $400 for.  And last, I also own a 1996 Powermatic 66 of which I paid $2,200 new as I am the original owner.  All in excellent condition.  I love every one, and have them setup for different operations.  As many people out there that are in love with the SawStop, I would have to say it is a very fine table saw and if I had my druthers, this would be the only overseas machine I would consider.  By the way I also own a mint condition Tannewitz Model U that I wouldn't trade either.
Eric
I don't imagine there is much difference in the cabinet size of most 10" cabinet saws. Within a few inches.

When I took my Unisaw down the basement steps it was just the cabinet and arbor. I took off the top, motor, crank handles and electric box. It's not much more work and it was easy to carry.