Compare router bit brands?
They must be reading the Forum.  I got an Infinity Cutting Tools catalog in the mail today!

Winkgrin
Mike

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!

But not today...
You know I was looking at Ikea last year and a catalog showed up 5 days later.  Most websites can track you digital footprint and I've been solicited by services that would convert IP addresses to names.
Thank God I've got tape over the laptop camera...

Big Grin
Mike

If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room!

But not today...
(03-22-2017, 01:48 PM)gMike Wrote: Thank God I've got tape over the laptop camera...

Big Grin

Oh gad. We all do.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I have a lot of 1/2" shank carbide bits I got from grizzly years ago. Very sharp and still using them after years of use. I then have some I got from the box stores to woodcraft. Freud and whities. I like the grizzly ones the best.
I've got a ton of those $5.00 Woodcraft house brand bits I bought 10 or so years ago.
Bought as throw a way's. They have done a fair job.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I was using some really bad bits on my trim router, got upset with all the burn marks and the time it took to clean them up.  Just bought some Whiteside bits from Holbren.  Clean cuts, were delivered very quickly, will be upgrading more of my bits in the near future.  Very happy with them.
(03-22-2017, 01:48 PM)gMike Wrote: Thank God I've got tape over the laptop camera...

Big Grin

It's ok, yer microwave and TV's cover the whole house. WAVE to the nice Man
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW