Flexzilla Air Hoses
Anyone with personal experience using them.  Looking for some input. 

Been looking at them and like what I see.  Looking at the pro model with the aluminum ends rather than the consumer grade with the plastic ends. 

Are they holding up to wear? Pro? Cons?

Thank You in advance.
It's all good till it's no good anymore.
I have the  lowes branded one, same hose but brass ends.  it's a good hose but I prefer prefer the smaller poly urethane hose for trim work as it lays flat easier. But compared to regular rubber hose it's way nicer to work with but gets dirty easily. The same hose is in the hose reel both bought two years ago black friday. It's a little stretchy for hose reel use imo.
I have a 50' hose that I've been using for about 5 years.  I like it.  Much easier to coil, no "memory", stays flexible in the cold, seems tough enough for most hobbyist shops.  I'm not particularly careful around it.  While I won't drive over it with the truck, I do step on it in the normal course of shop use.

Based on their ads and the packaging, though, you might think there would be NO kinking of the hose, ever.  There is.  But a quick stretch-out of the hose will get everything straight again.
I have a 50' and 25'. I also have a Flexeel 25'. Between the 2, I like the Flexilla much better. Now, if you are into USA made, the Flexeel wins...the Flexilla is imported. When the Flexeel rubs against itself, there's quite a bit of resistance...much more than the Flexilla; so it (Flexilla uncurls easier and does not get kinked. At least that's been my experience. The ends on the Flexilla are nicely machined aluminum, versus the heavier bras ones ones on the Flexeel. BTW, The Flexilla garden hose is just as nice, I bought one to use as the air supply on my HVLP turbine.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I'm really happy with my Flexilla.  Must be 25', because it's not long enough. I try to protect it and not kink it, but I haven't had problems with kinking.

I probably should replace the 50' rubber hose from the late '70s that I'm using when I need a longer hose.
ive had 2-25'er for about 7 years now. have used in for my nail guns, air tools, and spray guns. lots of use out of them and love em. I like that they don't have a memory and don't kink.
they get dirty quick and not easy to clean, so mine stays lookin like its used.