Anyone ever do blind box joints?
  Re: Anyone ever do blind box joints? by Arlin Eastman (Seeing Bandits post ...)
Ok, Got some more done onthese Arlin Joints

Laid out...

Chopped out....and..

Dry fitted.   Managed to get all four corners dry fitted today...

So, after a bit of fine tuning on the mitres, I might get out the tools and make a box out of this mess..

Have seen the Underhill  version of the secret dovetail joint, and even tried to do a few...long while ago.....once was quite enough.
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Good job Bandit I like it.  It gives a lot more glue space and the edges will not slip.
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.
Have the box in the clamps, right now.   Had size two plywood panels for a test fit

I used a plane to round over the top's edges

And then try to get it all clamped up and square...

with a diagonal clamp to pull things into square

Will let this mess sit overnight.   Then see how it turns out. 

BTW:  Since the cuts on the plywood panels were less than straight, I used a Junior Jack plane to "joint" the edges.
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Nice build along bandit I am enjoying it a lot and hope you do more like this to.
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.