Been gone for a while, but i'm back
Haven't posted anything for quite some time (so long I forgot my login ID) as work has been eating my time, but retirement is coming SOON!  Here's an urn I finished out of purple heart, lace wood and maple for a friend.  Anyone having issues finding Canary wood?

Nice looking urn,you did a beautiful job.I can usually get Canary wood fairly easily at my local wood supplier.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
very nice
Yes good job on the photo too
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Wow! That's really nice.
Very nicely done.  If you can PM me with the info on how to do stave work like that.

Here is a link I talked about getting exotics from and I really like Justin.

https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...id=7328125
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Just beautiful. Makes me want to spend more time turning. Nice photography as well.
BontzSawWorks.net
Well, I have had to come back and look at this 4 times now. Just gorgeous. Actual dimensions?
BontzSawWorks.net
Thanks!   It's almost 11.0" tall, 9"wide