Unisaw+ Shed + planes _ other power tools in Omaha
[attachment=4945]I have a nice old unisaw with mobile base asking 900 It is pick up in Omaha where I have some other large items lathe 400 drill press 500 belsaw planer 400  and a 12 inch jointer 900 anyone near omaha pm with interest or more info or to schedule a appointment text or cal Nicole 402-290 -5147 She can provide more info or photos
This is older vintage stuff also nice old 14 inch delta band saw 400

Attached Files Image(s)

The 12" Crescent Delta Jointer is sold! Shed for sale
[attachment=4940 Wrote:Jack in omaha pid='7447751' dateline='1489955442']The 12" Crescent Delta Jointer is sold!

I have a nice cabin shed for sale 8,000 as well as many planes the Bel saw planer $400 the unisaw 650 and the lathe 450 also 24 inch old delta scroll saw $400 They can be seen at 8625 Pacific Omaha see Nicole or text to  will be open Friday saturday and sunday or by private showing also I have a delta 14 inch band saw 450 There is a nice 122 liberty bell stanley transitional $55 more photos later today. Nicole is running my estate sale she is empowered to negotiate prices and make bulk deals

Attached Files Image(s)

Sorry having a bad time adding photos
I’d adjust your thread title too - more than just a Uni here!
(10-11-2017, 04:39 PM)cvillewood Wrote: I’d adjust your thread title too - more than just a Uni here!

That is a nice shed for sure.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(10-11-2017, 07:16 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: That is a nice shed for sure.

thanks Arlin and note that I put out a Stanley liberty bell transitional plane for you See Nicole I told you get special pricing on any items you want It is easier to shop now less clutter more organized.
(10-14-2017, 12:00 PM)Jack in omaha Wrote: thanks Arlin and note that I put out a Stanley liberty bell transitional plane for you See Nicole I told you get special pricing on any items you want It is easier to shop now less clutter more organized.

Thanks Jack

How much do you want for the bench with drawers which the planes sit on?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Pricing on hand planes?  Will you ship?
Jerry
(03-15-2017, 07:43 PM)Jack in omaha Wrote: I have a nice old unisaw with mobile base asking 900 It is pick up in Omaha where I have some other large items lathe 400 drill press 500 belsaw planer 400  and a 12 inch jointer 900 anyone near omaha pm with interest or more info or to schedule a appointment text or cal Nicole 402-290 -5147 She can provide more info or photos
This is older vintage stuff also nice old 14 inch delta band saw 400

Lathe and 4 inch jointer sold still have 93 hand saws and unisaw and liberty planes and  many other items goes again this Sat and Sunday.