Freud Bevel Rail & Stile Router Bit Set - PRICE REDUCED
All,

My wife picked these up for me late last year at Woodcraft and I didn't get around to starting the cabinet project until the other day.  I didn't realize that she bought me the Bevel set 99-764 and 99-864 when I actually wanted the Shaker set.  Unfortunately, Woodcraft wouldn't take them back without a receipt which is long gone.  These are brand new, never used, and the boxes are only opened to let me realize they were the wrong set.

These list $228 for the set ... I am asking $175 with flat rate shipping in CONUS included.  I accept Paypal.  Thank you in advance for looking.

Chuck

[Image: Freud_bits.jpg]
Monday bump.
I hate to reduce the asking price on these, but I also hate to hold onto items that I will never use ... as stated above, these were bought mistakenly and the store of purchase would not exchange them without a receipt.  Reduced from $175 to $165 with shipping included.  MSRP for these together is $228.  Thanks again for looking.
Hi all ... one last and final price reduction.  $155 for the set (brand new and never removed from packaging) including the shipping.  Paypal for payment.  I'll attempt craigslist if they don't move here.  Thanks again for looking.
These are spoken for ... thanks again for looking.