Atlanta Woodworking Show
Never had the pleasure of going to the show in Atlanta. I imagine it was quite large at one point. The one in Tampa was pretty good when I used to go. It started being the same thing every year though so there was nothing new to see. Then it started to shrink because the vendors stopped coming and the attendees stopped coming. Now it isn't worth the drive from Orlando. I can hit the local Woodcraft or Rockler store on any given weekend and pretty much have the same experience.
(03-08-2018, 08:13 AM)Terry W Wrote: When in lived in metro Atlanta, I was spoiled. It was a short drive away. I now live in South Carolina not too far from the Georgia border. I'd go if was was over in the old location in Gwinnett, off of I-85. It would only be about a two hour  drive.  Putting it across town means another 30-45 minutes of battling Atlanta traffic each way, so this year I'm going to pass.

Looks like it's in the World Congress Center, downtown again - 2018 IWF Atlanta. Attended several times when I lived there many years ago and always felt like it was worthwhile, not only because of the venders, but to see new things happening in the industry/hobby. For those coming from out of town, unless you're staying downtown it's probably pretty convenient to find the closest MARTA station and ride the train to and from.

A little too far from Montana! (maybe I'll catch one in Vegas 
Smile )

Doug