More Findings From the Dungeon
I have unearthed more forgotten items from the shop. Pictures available on request with your email. Prices include shipping CONUS, accept PayPal or personal check. First PM based on time stamp. As before these will be posted on another site....

1. Brusso Hinges - New in package 2 pair of CB-301 Retail $25.50/pr and 2 pair of JB-101 Retail $26.60/pr.   $60.00 for ALL 4 pair  SOLD !!!
2. 6" Starret dividers, name stamp is clear and readable                                                                       $15.00  SOLD !!! 
3. Marples 6" wooden mortising gauge                                                                                               $15.00  SOLD !!!
4. 1 old style PO Box door with functioning key and 3 brass coin slots                                                      $22.00  SOLD !!!
5. 3 #4 planes: 2 of these are Fulton's and the third is a no name with no markings, one Fulton has a solid 
    tote and a mediocre knob, the other Fulton has a cracked tote with a decent knob, the third has a good
   knob but the tote is cracked in 2 spots. Not collectors by any means but you could make them into great
   users. Would do ALL 3 for $45.00 shipped or $20.00 each in singles.

I have a Leigh D4R complete with VRS, manual, DVD, some extra Whiteside bits. I AM willing to ship this CONUS. Asking $425.00 shipped. 

I know as I continue the clean up there is more to be listed. I just need to find it all. I do have some pen turner sized drill bits as well that I don't have sizes for (on hand) but if you're interested let me know what size your looking for and I'll check. I know I have more PO box doors also but need to locate them.

Thanks for looking...
Let me edit., I'll take the dividers if they are the round type.....will follow with a PM in an hour or so....

Andy

-- mos maiorum
Andy you're second in line for the dividers but they are not the round style...
Weekend bump...