WTB - Veritas Pullshave
Anybody got one of these sitting around that you thought sounded like a great idea when you bought it but wound up gathering dust?

Marc
-Marc

I have one.  Used it on a couple of test boards and then moved to power sanding.

It's been a couple of years since I've even thought of it.  IF I can put my hands on it, we can make a deal.  Give me a couple of days?

-Dan
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
I'm actually think I've found one. I'll let you know if it falls through.
-Marc

Well that's good.  I found the BOX to mine, but not the tool....  
Crazy

I'll keep looking, but I can't think of a place I didn't already check 3 times yesterday...
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
Just wanted to close this out as I've received a pullshave from a member. Who knew Woodnet actually could save you money sometimes.
-Marc

(03-25-2017, 10:57 PM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: Just wanted to close this out as I've received a pullshave from a member. Who knew Woodnet actually could save you money sometimes.

I have one but have yet to put it to work, other than some test cuts. Seems promising.
There is little about it on the internet.
So, I hope you will post a short review up in hand tools once you have had some time with it.
Ag