Need Password Help
I have been an active Woodnet member for many years. In either lost or forgot my password or the system has boycotted me. in an attempt tom set up my Woodnet logon on a new computer, I could not get the system to recognize my password. In tried every password I have used in the past and various combinations of them but no luck. I have requested new password authorization to be sent to my email address numerous times, but I have not received any response from Woodnet. As a last resort, I have re-registered as HSK with a new password using a different email address. I would prefer to continue under my old registration as Hank Knight, using my original email address: hankknight@msn.com. I would appreciate any help the Moderators can give me to revive my original registration. 

Thanks.

Hank Knight
Email sent.
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]