Festool Sander Deal
How many have received their sander? Back when they over sold I received an email saying it would ship around the 23 of March. a couple of weeks ago I received an email saying it would ship between the 16 and 23 of March. Today I received an email that said it would not ship until on or around the 21 of April.Anyone else getting this?
Mad
yepp...same story.
Same here.
(03-23-2017, 03:34 PM)rdcook Wrote: How many have received their sander? Back when they over sold I received an email saying it would ship around the 23 of March. a couple of weeks ago I received an email saying it would ship between the 16 and 23 of March. Today I received an email that said it would not ship until on or around the 21 of April.Anyone else getting this?
Mad
I was told I would receive mine around Feb 9th, it was delivered Feb 14.
They promised this deal and they are following through be patient its worth it.
I got mine around Mid-February when it was originally promised.

I didn't mind waiting since my card wasn't charged and I bought it because it was such a deal. I also was able to use the $50 on a new CXS Drill set at Christmas.
One was delivered in Feb and the rest about 2 weeks back
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I got mine several months back, in the first kit of shipments. But I literally ordered within minutes of getting the email.

Having received the sander...I would cancel the order and keep your $100.
-Marc

(03-23-2017, 10:31 PM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: I got mine several months back, in the first kit of shipments. But I literally ordered within minutes of getting the email.

Having received the sander...I would cancel the order and keep your $100.

I have heard similar comments from others that have gotten theirs as they weren't happy with it either. I tried to order one but I'll stick with my metabo and other sanders. 

I kkind of think about it like this. A $100 sander from festool and $50 of that to spend on other tools so you probably end up with a harbor freight quality tool or worse.
Mark, could you elaborate a bit on your dissatisfaction... I just got my notification that delivery has been delayed (again) to mid April, and I am entertaining just canceling.

Thanks, Ed
Ed
i am disappointed with mine tried it on a sheet of alder ply with 180 sanded half with it and the other half with my dynabrade the festool left major swirl marks more then my 125 does
learning from my mistakes and at this rate i should be ready for my doctorate

jack607 said:

#1 Never, never wait till you need a tool to buy it!