Reroute of main sewage/waste water line to septic tank
  "We have had no issue with the kitchen waste line and the HVAC drain has been fine since the line was jet cleaned. Even when the bathroom clogs, the kitchen/HVAC are fine."

This makes me wonder about your layout. Would it look more like this?

[Image: house2_zps1bheadhx.jpg]
Your layout is probably closer to reality. Due to what is and isnt a problem, I really don't know where the crack is in relation to the kitchen/HVAC joining the line. There was evidence of a prior repair when the system was scoped.

This would be an affordable band-aid (<$1000). If we can get a bid to fix the issue for under $6-7k that will last 10 years+, we will probably do that. $10-20k to fix a low pressure pipe is just not something we can afford.  routing the bathroom and kitchen outside ourselves or with professional help would be far easier for that price tag and let the little drip from the HVAC seasonally go through the cracked pipe.
If you don't know where the crack is you can buy a camera on Amazon and scope it yourself for less than half of a service call... Not sure how hard it is to recognize a crack???
Is the kitchen sink on the outside wall? If it is, couldn't you install a separate 2" line from the kitchen along the right side of the garage to the septic tank? The laundry room could be hooked up to this line. The new 4" line along the left side of the garage to the septic tank would be installed as you show on your drawing. The master bath and the HVAC drip line would remain as they are now.
Hmm quite the problem.
How about a third septic tank, hooked to that bath stool only? Leave everything else as is.
Short lateral line so it wouldnt disrupt whatever outside.

Just have the tank pumped every few years

500 gallon tanks aren't to costly.  Maybe cut the tank size down to a 250, less backhoe labor.
Depending on soil, maybe dig that 250 tank hole yourself. Hire some neighborhood boys
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

As an update, I had a local plumber come out who does the trenchless lining methods. He told me the liner only works in a linear pipe repair. You can't line a connection point, so any connection has to be rerouted or dug out anyway, which defeats the purpose in a slab house. He liked my idea of going around the house since the bathroom has to be jack hammered up either way and would be less destructive. His quote for lining the main line and rerouting the kitchen was $15k and going around the house and rerouting the kitchen as well was $13k.

That price is still way out of our budget, so I'm going to try and go alone. Jackhammer the bathroom up, slope PVC in the correct direction and punch through the footer with a diamond core drill as low as possible to maintain proper slope. If that goes well I will reroute the kitchen at a later date, taking everything off the existing line. I will put the HVAC on a condensate pump when I do that as well to get it out of the house.
Get a bid to dig up the bad spot and repair it.   Probably cheaper too.    A plumber can send a camera in and then locate it and just dig that area.     Roly Or just have them do the locating and dig up and repair yourself.
If I knew exactly where the break was I would easily cut out the slab myself and do the proper repair. It's really not that scary. Two days to cut and dig. Another day or so to repair. A couple of days to add rebar and pour. The, on to new flooring. There really isn't much cost in parts, it would be cheap to do.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Almost the entire pipe is bad. Both plumbers said it's 30-40' of rotted out cast iron. Jack hammering up the entire house and opening up several walls is a ton more work than digging a trench in dirt and sawing a section out of my driveway for the kitchen reroute.
Have you thought about horizontal boring