Woodworking Videos on You Tube?
Nobody has mentioned Mr Chickadee who is building a timber frame house and shop virtually by himself with hand tools.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
I like several of the ones mentioned.  One more I will add in is Chris Salomone because he focuses more on design decisions that the build process.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
(03-31-2017, 01:33 PM)TomFromStLouis Wrote: Nobody has mentioned Mr Chickadee who is building a timber frame house and shop virtually by himself with hand tools.

Couldn't remember his name.
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Salmone and Chickadee - good suggestions.never heard of them at all. just subscribed.
Goes to show there's a lot out there from which to choose.
Ray
Ishitani Furniture--no narration, no product sponsors, just skill
Kyle Toth--sometimes annoying techno music, but interesting video editing style with lots of GoPro usage. Great skills
GuysWoodshop--he's become more commercialized but good skills although he can ramble a bit
Look at that I made a list!
Smile

I like many of those mentioned and would add a couple:

KrtWood 
John Hiesz
Words n' Wood
Jon Peters
Peter Brown

I can fix that...

shop-time.net
I agree. Ishitani Furniture is one of my favorites currently. I enjoy his designs. That bare vertical circular saw blade scares the crap out of me though. On the other hand, that hitachi planing machine is slicker than snot on a doorknob.
-Marc

This instructional is a must for any beginner or expert as well.

Save it for references later.

Oh yeah. I forgot this guy who's initials make me think of a Peanut Butter
Big Grin

I hear he has been on WoodNet before, but I think it's some kind of Innnernet rumor, and you know how they are.
Laugh  
Laugh  
Laugh
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Primitive Technology
Mr. Chickadee
The Woodpecker
I Build it
Matthias Burger
Tips from a Shipwright (very good. Start at episode one)
Keith Rucker (large milling machines)