Shop Vac Brush
Ok aftermarket shop vac brushes are terrible.  I've been through a number of them and I just bought another one for general shop use and the bristles are so crammed together I can't pick up anything and it costs $9.  I have a nice horsehair brush for finishing work that I paid $15 for and am pleased with but it wouldn't stand up to daily shop use.  You would think you could get a decent brush for general use at a reasonable price.  Anyone else have the same issue?  Would love to hear your experiences.
Same here. The shop vacs are fine but no one really makes good accessories and those that are available are way overpriced for their quality. Maybe time for a 3d printer and make our own.
I don't like how the "shop-vac" brand brushes attach at a right angle.  It doesn't make for a natural feel when using them.  I think I got on from Home Depot (ridgid) that is about a 45 degree angle, sounds funny but that is my gripe.  Something with sturdier brushes would be nicer for using in vehicles.