Which miter saw stand
LIL, I originally had the Ridgid MSUV and loved it. That is until I had to load and unload it in my truck everyday. Huge PIA. When it was used in the shop exclusively, it was great. Once my job required me to load it and unload it everyday, I sold the MSUV and bought a Dewalt stand. That is awesome, if you are going to be cutting long pieces of trim. I put my Bosch glide saw on the Dewalt and it is a perfect combo. Then, I needed a smaller saw to cut smaller pieces of trim. I bought the 10" Hitachi and paired it with the Kobalt saw stand. I love the combo when cutting smaller trim. The Kobalt stand is on wheels so it makes it easy to transport. Setup is quick and easy.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
I own the original msuv and a bosch t4b. Bosch is nicer but also 70lbs. Bosch setup is one motion, turn handle rock back. Msuv is unfold legs lower to ground then press pedal and lift up. At the time msuv was $99 but i dont believe that to be a current price at all. T4b was $299 and i believe is still about that. Delta copied a similar one motion design as the t4b and it was $199. Both msuv and t4b have pretty easy to remove saw mounts. These days i keep a V1 omnijig on my msuv, its a 60lb dovetail jig. My bosch t4b has a 10" dewalt slider and is us d all over the new shed. I love the arms on stands like that.

Also masterforce at menards has a slick stand with some swiss army style parts you can interchange. It looks nice. Rosseau also has some crazy looking models.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Id make some tip up side tables for the husky cart and add the kreg flip stop miter saw top track setup to them.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

"The Best Fence system" by Fast Cap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97pUfQQ00...tube_gdata
Anyone have a "The Best Fence system" by Fast Cap" that they would like to share thoughts on? As it looks pretty good to me but I don't have one and is pricy.