Caulking Gaps Between Plank Floor Boards?
(04-03-2017, 12:04 AM)blackhat Wrote: Insulate, draft seal and vapour barrier the basement.

if not this, im thinkin something like done on boat decks

http://www.boat-building.org/learn-skill...and-hulls/
Thanks everyone.  
I'll see what I can do to attack it from the bottom.

(04-03-2017, 12:04 AM)blackhat Wrote: Insulate, draft seal and vapour barrier the basement.

This

That wood shouldn't be moving that much. I'm thinking poor insulation beneath it. Paper towards the conditioned side of the house.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

I have never seen any other filler used in those gaps other than good old dirt and it takes decades of accumulated dirt to fill and pack hard in those gaps.
Looks like a super old old floor. And the junk in there, by the color on my monitor, looks like concrete or mortar.
Laugh
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I would try to caulk it with a roofing type caulking.  I've used some that are extremely flexible.

There are also rubber-type caulks that might work as well.