Question for the Keller jig owners
Where do you folks buy your bits for the Keller jig? I have the 2401, but I got it with no bits. I'm looking for the small set to use on woods no more than 3/4" thick. A friend gave me the Amana numbers, but they apparently don't make the 7 degree dovetail bit anymore. Since Amana is no longer a viable option, I'm looking for some suggestions. I could get them direct from Keller, but they seem kind of pricey. Thanks!!!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
seems like one of these will work

The straight bit is easy just a 5/8" top bearing bit will do it 

you can get it there as well may be too long
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Last time I bought them, which was some time ago, I bought Whiteside bits: specifically made for the Keller Jig. The jig I have is the plastic one where you provide the mounting block.
I  See these with my Peachtree knockoff. https://www.holbren.com/index.php?p=cata...er&x=0&y=0
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

These seem pretty reasonable:
Have never purchased from them, so YMMV
Thanks everyone. I did speak with a guy at Tools Today, but they can't get the Amana bit because Amana stopped making it.
As Phillip said Whiteside made them back a few years ago haven't checked recently.
Tim
More than a few years ago, I bought a replacement set from Keller. Can not recall what the price was at that time.

How much does Keller want for the bits?
The standard size bits are $94 and the small size pair is $79, plus shipping. I ordered the standard size set from Brian at Holbren. They are Whiteside and are the same ones as sold by Keller. With the Woodnet discount, Brian saved me about $30.