correction-- lower blade guide.
Earlier post was wrong.  Having trouble with lower blade guide adjustmen t, not upper.  So tight I cannot move knurled adjustmen t knob one way or the other.  Suggestions?
clean everything up.......

seriously, take the table off take the guide mount off and soak all the gunk out then brush the remainder  I even take the time to remove the bearing runner and the guides apart to clean them thoroughly. 

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

I like Kroil for things like this. Spray it down at night, go to bed. Parts practically drip off in the morning. Like Joe said take it all apart, and clean everything down well. Any parts with cheesy wood goop that looks like it's part of a part, drop it in MS, and let it sit a day or so. Kerosene works well too, probably anything explosive or flammable will cut the crud, Plenty of air circulation, and a ton of common sense. Allow it to dry well, and a good silicone free dry lube as you put it back together. Time spent now, will be returned 10 fold in less aggravation going down the road. Not really time intensive, just a lot of waiting for each phase to be done.

Dupont spray lube rocks

Kroil, cost a bit, but it's worth it
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW