Delta Machinery Badges
Hello All .... I have these posted over at OWWM ... in case some of you don't venture over there, here is the skinny ....  I have had several requests for delta machinery badges so I've set up to make another run of them, (and an Atlas) Things are going to start to get busy for me here on the ranch, so let me know if there is anything you want.... what you see in the top photo are the badges that I currently have, in both 2" (drill presses, jointers, radial arm saws), and 3-5/16" (bandsaws). I also have one made for a Delta Triple Duty grinder (second photo). A fellow member had me make him one about a year ago. He has since made the plates, and I made a badge for him. I have one available ....

These are water slide decals placed on aluminum discs.....They have been sealed with clear satin acrylic, so they are ready to install.....after you drill your holes.  I need to say, for those who are not familiar, that the decal itself is very thin plastic, and can be somewhat fragile. You need to exercise care when installing etc. Keep in mind, these are very good, but they are not a silk screened decal. Let me know which one you want based on #. $9 each for the 2" badge, and $18 for the 3-5/16" badge, includes shipping in the con't USA. Paypal is great, but other forms of payment are welcome as well.....The grinder badge is........$40.00 (includes shipping).......PM if interested.

[Image: MH0iK37.jpg]

[Image: miK64Ej.jpg?1]
Sent a PM for #2 in the large size for my bandsaw.

Thanks.
Any chance you can do these for Baldor buffer and grinder badges?
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
If there is artwork, and the aluminum badge itself is easily available, then possibly. Do you have a photo of what you are after?
Not yet. I just started the rehab of the Baldors I recently picked up. Great vintage buffer and grinder for almost nothing, but need a facelift.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Yes indeed! I have one as well and use it for many projects!
Yotie are you still making these badges I sure would like to know more about them they looking good
I haven’t made any for some time ..... what would you like to know?