What up, jack?
That's awesome Mateo!
& I see it's already sold
Yea, yea, yea, so you built a beautiful plane all by your little lonesome. Why don't you really impress us by showing the shavings? Then you might deserve a pat on the back.
He has many times and that is why we are in awe over what he makes.  Whisper thin shavings such a beautiful sight
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
You've really achieved a unity and simplicity of design in this one. It's still recognizably your design and your work, but I think I like the look of this plane better than anything I've seen you make before.

This is coming from a guy whose design preferences are something between Shaker and Amish, so you probably shouldn't take my aesthetic assessment of your work very seriously. But I DO like the look of this plane a lot.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
(04-11-2017, 08:16 PM)Lazarus13 Wrote: After some prodding, I finally made a bevel-up jack.  Made shavings with it today... and, holy smokes, I think this is a keeper.
[Image: 33984777865_733522d0ae.jpg]202 24 by Lazarus 13, on Flickr
[Image: 33984784305_9ef723787c.jpg]202 32 by Lazarus 13, on Fli
[Image: 33943338896_2e47d7eb99.jpg]202 12 by Lazarus 13, on 
[Image: 33854962691_5a91c06c48.jpg]202 31 by Lazarus 13, on Flickr
Flickry Lazarus 13, on Flickr
Reminds me of a Guided Missile Destroyer...beautiful and dangerous..{to wood}!!!!
Wink  
Cool
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset