Cummins pro 12 1/2" planer
I have a Cummins CT-340 auto planer with no manuals and I need parts, cannot locate them on line.  Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks,
Jeff
Haven't seen seen a Cummins or Homier mobile tool sale in many years.... 

Anyway did a quick search and that machine is still available and is made by Geetech. Not sure who is selling that unit in the us though. 

Planers are one machine that doesn't go out of production it seems that someone always picks up the old machine when a new version comes out. Sears ones were picked up by harbor freight. The ridgid tp1300 was picked up by steel city and another and is now on another owner in Memphis and even has a carbide cutter head available.
Thanks for the info, I will check with them about getting parts.
I have a Rigid tp 1300 planer. You piqued my interest when carbide cutters were mentioned. Any additional information available?
Was living the good retired life on the Lake. Now just living retired.
(04-14-2017, 09:22 AM)Eurekan Wrote: I have a Rigid tp 1300 planer. You piqued my interest when carbide cutters were mentioned. Any additional information available?

Here you go. https://www.cutechtool.com/product-p/40200h-ct.htm 

That's the tp1300 in better color and they sell parts and replacement cutterheads. Not many cutters per head and I don't know how well it works. Course the cutter head costs almost as much as I paid for my old grey Emerson version when it was new.