Powermatic 95 or 90?
Considering a Powermatic 95 or 90? He listed it as a 95 but not sure, has a 4 ft bed, anything in particular that is a problem with these, or that I should be aware of? Have one seen it in pictures so far but does not look too bad...

Thanks,
Andy

-- mos maiorum
PM95 is a scrollsaw.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Yea aware that's a scroll saw model, assume he was going to type 90 or 45....it's definitely a PM lathe just ca't tell which one from the picture.

Andy

-- mos maiorum
A 90 is going to be a much heavier machine, though the swing wont be any different. I've never had my hands on either, but have seen plenty of teardowns online and can tell you that if you have to rebuild either, its a bit of work, moreso on the 90. I would post over on owwm.org and search there for threads involving 90's and 45's, that will plenty to peruse.
Well it was a 45 probably from an estate sale. Told him I'd take it but someone got to him with cash before me...

-- mos maiorum