For those of you with left tilt saws which do you prefer?
So I came across a 5 hp left tilt Unisaw and have a 5 hp PM 66 for those of you that have used both which do you prefer?  I don't have space to do a comparison myself and need to clear up floor space soon could use some help in making decision on which to keep
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

the PM hands down. in use and function

It was built for decades.

The LT Unisaw was an attempt to get into  the market for those who prefered LT saws and has not been around more than about 20~ yrs  making it one of the suspect saws depending on the actual age. 

Keep the PM
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

I like the left, but have done the chamfer/miter routine which supposedly recommends it only about 10 times.  OTOH, I tried to thread the blade nut LH at least a hundred, dropping it into the sawdust hopper at least 25 times. 

What you prefer/use is not likely to be too different.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
Thanks for the responses I was thinking the 66 was the one to keep, confirmation was all I needed
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Left tilt Unis also have arbor assemblies made out of unobtanium. Screw up the threads or spin a bearing and its going to be an expensive trip to the machine shop to have one made.
66 for me
I have a left tilt now, only because it's virtually impossible to find a new right tilt saw.

I vastly, by several orders of magnitude, prefer the right tilt.
-Marc

I have a LT Shop Fox and RT (old) Uni. I prefer the old Uni hands down.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
I've owned both, but prefer the left tilt...mostly because it's just easier to thread the arbor nut with my right hand in a normal orientation.  Either way, I wouldn't let the tilt direction deter me from buying a good saw at the right price....it's nearly a non-issue to me.
Happiness is like wetting your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth....

As far as the saw a 66 over a Uni any day. Left over right? I grew up right tilt, have owned left tilt, and can work easily with either, can't say either would be a deal breaker. Actually own one of each right now. But a left tilt Uni versus a right tilt 66, no drama, the 66 always wins. If it was Crocodile Dundee talking about it he would point at the 66 and say "Now that's a saw"
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW