Need help identifying bandsaw parts Delta14
I have taken off the lower blad guide mechanism to soak it and clean it up.  I am left with 4 1/2 by3/4 thin metal  pieces each with a small slot i9n the top which houses a small coil spring.  I don't kn ow their function  or where they go in reassembling the guide.  I assume they are essential.  Anyone have any ideas???  Thanks.
Google Delta 14 manual
Wood is good. 
Your best bet would be going to vintagemachinery.org site.  Click on the machinery info. tab.  From there select Publication Reprints.  This will take to an area where you can scroll down til you find Delta Manu.  This will take you to another page where you can select what type of machine your looking for from the drop down.  I the info. can be printed.  Hope this helps.

Bob
Thanks.  Will try that . Have ma nual that came with maching but doesn't give me much info or help.
I was hoping someone would read this and know exactly what I am talking and be able to hhelp me from their own experience,
they go inside the adjustable fore and aft guide and the back bearing guide  to keep the guides in place without the need for lock screws like the top guides use.

It has been awhile since I had to take them that far apart but IIRC other than getting them set and holding them in place while installing them it is fairly straightforward. The springs in the holes the plates over those and the unit into the holder 

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Here is what they look like, left side when viewed from the rear of the saw.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanx Greg.  Exactly what I was looking for.  I owe you.