A gloat at last
"I never have anything to gloat about."  "Oh, and here's a picture of the free Sawstop I got"

I suppose the ww equipment I got from a friend for cheap was probably gloat-worthy.  But I was a little disappointed he stopped ww'ing.
Wink 
You saved up all your gloats for one giant gloat 
Smile 

Interesting setup, I never thought about doing saws back to back to take advantage of the outfeed possibility.
Most of what goes wrong with any tool is neglect and dirt. Way to go. I don't think of your post as a gloat, seems to be a lesson of how to have fun and possibly make a buck or two.
Non Carborundum Illigitimus
(01-29-2018, 07:16 PM)Pondracer Wrote: You saved up all your gloats for one giant gloat 
Smile 

Interesting setup, I never thought about doing saws back to back to take advantage of the outfeed possibility.

It certainly is a very efficient utilization of space for having two full sized (FREE) saws!
Razz  And "SUPREMELY" gloat worthy, all the way around, as well as deserving of a good YOU SUCK!

Just Sayin'
Gene
Gene

"Gettin' Old Ain't For Sissies"