A gloat at last
Dave,
Truly a "Gloat Worthy" sequence of transactions! 
Cool
Enjoy Your "New" Dado Maker!
Gene
Gene

"Gettin' Old Ain't For Sissies"
What a great score!  I don't know how you people find these. If that had shown up on our local craigslist it would have been gone in 15 minutes. Around here they ask $1000 for a rusted Uni without a fence!
Telling a man he has too many tools,
is like telling a woman she has too many shoes.
Wow, nice score.  I probably would have held on to the sander too myself but then that eats into your profit.
Nancy, welcome to the forum. It's a great place...hope you jump right in!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Congrats. Glad that saw is in a great home.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Dave,
So now that the "gloat" is out of the way, what is your "other" main saw? To dedicate such a nice Uni to dado land, the other one must be pretty cool? Nice looking shop, BTW and I'd love to have back to back saws like that!
Just Curious?
Gene
Gene

My main saw is a SawStop. Long story but I got it for free too.

photo F01A974C-B653-4FB7-87DE-92AD920880A5_zpshcdn0jal.jpg
(01-22-2018, 09:29 AM)Dave Diaman Wrote: My main saw is a SawStop. Long story but I got it for free too.

photo F01A974C-B653-4FB7-87DE-92AD920880A5_zpshcdn0jal.jpg

HOLY CRAP!
And a left tilt to boot! To reiterate what has already been said, YOU SUCK!
Wink

Gene
Gene

I don't know whether to laugh cry scream or just shake my head...guess I'll do the latter. It's too early for anything noisy 
No
Big Grin what a score!
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]