DW735 T1 Steel Knife Set
After hearing so many stories about the poor life of the factory Dewalt planer knives I decided to make my own out of a higher-quality T1 solid steel, not laminated. They just arrived and I'm looking for some honest feedback from some customers and am willing to sell a handful of them for $40 a set delivered to your door as long as I get some feedback. Price on the website will be $60 per set.

Here is some info on the material.

T1-HSS
High Speed Steel: T1 (AISI) steel offers 25% longer run times than M2-HSS. T1 is a well liked common European grade made of 18% Tungsten (W) for extra long runs and better resistance to abrasive glue lines. T1-HSS is 1 point harder (64 Hrc) for extended tool life, yet easy to cut and profile grind because of the high levels of tungsten. T1 is popular for mills that run mostly hardwoods or for softwood mills that want the ultimate in knife life and cutting performance.
Hi Brian - I'll try out a set at 40 bucks, let me know the ordering details
I'd like to try a set. How do I order them?
Jason

Thanks guys, I'll send a PM
Hi Brian

I'll try a set if I'm. It too late
Hi Brian - I'd like a set
Thanks
David
Brian,
I'll happily review a set if you can use another.

Lee
I'd also like to do a trial of these knives.
Thanks
Tim
All PM's replied to and PM's sent to those interested so please check.
I'm game, however I'm a pretty casual woodworker so I might not use them enough to give you good feedback.  Just holler if you end up short of help...