Found a few interesting items
Dang, you did great.  That is Pexto's top of the line brace.  I have a few in smaller sizes, but Ive never seen a 16".  Sampson chucks will hold round shank bits too. 

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Thanks guys. It's almost sad that I can't seem to stop myself, but I'm having fun and it ain't costing me much. @Dayle- Yes, the 407 is the same size as a Stanley 2.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
I maybe could double your money on the 16" brace.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

(04-26-2017, 09:04 PM)blackhat Wrote: I maybe could double your money on the 16" brace.

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

I had wondered about the way that last low pressure area moved so quickly north. Now I know.
Winkgrin

Dave: That was an excellent haul. I am very glad to see you posting it.  I keep meaning to send you a PM to suggest that you keep an eye out for Milo Murphy's Law on Disney XD channel. The inside jokes are especially fun.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.