Home Depot Coupon Needed
Hey guys, anyone have a Home Depot coupon (10% usually) that they aren't going to use that they could spare? Need to buy a new water heater and I could use the discount. Thanks for looking.  ROB
I've never seen a 10% off HD card, except maybe years ago in the PO moving booklets. Only discount I'm aware of is for Veterans.

Please enlighten me if there are other coupons!
there are I just sent him one that is $20 off $200
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

where did you find it?
If you have a HD credit card, they send you offers all the time.  Most of the ones I get are 10% off a purchase of 299 or more, or you can get the no interest for the promotional period.
I get them weekly from HD with my pro account
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(04-25-2017, 08:00 PM)robmaz Wrote: Hey guys, anyone have a Home Depot coupon (10% usually) that they aren't going to use that they could spare? Need to buy a new water heater and I could use the discount. Thanks for looking.  ROB

All the box stores will give you 10% off on request, it's a customer service thing and they offer it to military personnel and thus have to offer it to everyone, they just don't "advertise" it. 

HD will usually give 20% to 30% off on larger purchases, just talk to the department manager and ask what they can do.  I got 50% off on my tankless that way, it happened to be the manager that was helping me and he offered that without me even asking.
don't forget you can also use a lowes 10% off coupon. they're more common and HD accepts them
wow I had no idea about that. I did know that they took Lowes.   Jay and Bob both sent me something though the one starts tomorrow so I'll try it then. Thanks for your generosity guys. I am definitely going to start offering coupons I get that I don't use though on here. I just let a 10% at Lowes go without using it 2 weeks ago.  I didn't know you could just ask though. Again, Thanks .  ROB
HD has started to deny Lowes coupons as Lowes Qs can be mass produced at home, so it all depends on the manager

Phil Thien