Hard Maple Woodworking Bench
This Hard Maple Woodworking Bench is my last project before I sold all my woodworking tools in 2014.  I am moving to a 55 and over retirement community which has very small garage so I must part with this very nice woodworking bench.  The bench is made of Hard Maple with the top being 1 3/4 inches thick wood.  The base is held together by bolts so it can taken apart for easier moving.  The top is 59 1/2 inch long and 29 3/8 inches wide.  The bench is mounted on a HTC mobile base and the base is 35 1/8 inches high or 34 1/8 inches off the base.  The top is bolted to the base so it can come off for easier moving.  The bench has a Patternmaker's Vise which was purchased new from Highland Woodworking, this bench on sale is priced at $299.00.  I lined the vise with thick leather so you will not dent any wood that is placed in the vise.  Please note on the last picture I found gluing up 1 3/4 inch wood is very hard and I have some separation but I have put glue in this area.  Buyer must pickup this bench in Sikeston, Missouri.  I will sell the bench for $750.00 CASH.  Feel free to call me at 573-380-2430 if you have questions.

Attached Files Image(s)

Love the bench. Wish I were closer.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com