Yankee Screwdriver pair
My dad promised a shower of tools "when I am gone". It made him feel good but left me on my own to acquire tools for working. That is why I was surprised the day he gave me his treasured Yankee ratcheting screwdriver. Seems he was prowling the tool bins and found a new one in the blemish bin. He got it home to discover that the "blemish" was just goo from a piece of tape. Gloating over his new tool, he happily presented me with his old one. "It's yours, Bud. I can't use two at once."

So imagine my surprise when I found the mini-me version and scored it for about the price of a Happy Meal.

[Image: DSCN2985.jpg]

They make a nice pair.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Nice. You can't have too many Yankee drivers.
Yep, why stop  at just two?

When you will need a tote to put them in..

might have enough now?

Maybe?
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
I like my Yankee so much that when it wore out, I bought another one. I've found that I can get by without a powered drill/driver too.

carl
Dad was more of a metal worker, so I didn't get many useful tools passed down to me - but those that were are the most used tools every day...
Skip

So the little one is just a ratcheting screwdriver?

I have to admit, I never really got the use of one of those.  I should probably try again. My dad had one, I have no idea what happened to it.  At least I'm pretty sure the one I have wasn't his.