FREE 43 inch sheet metal shear, manual (richmond / seacliff)
[Image: 00M0M_9hWoAUxZ0br_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00V0V_4Bah6yvv1E5_600x450.jpg]
43 inch manual sheet metal shear. Has given me over 40 years of service. It still is going strong but my bones are too weak to use it now. When I first got it the foot lever was broken. I had it repaired with welding and a board. It shows no signs of trouble. I used it for copper and aluminum. I have never sharpened the blade. It is heavy... you need to do the moving.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/zip/6111036336.html

Don't know if anyone here has an interest in something like this I wish it had been available when I was making ducting for furnaces
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

If only you were 2000 miles closer. I need one of these.
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
It's not mine.  I would sell it if it were they go for decent money most days.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.