Advice on guest full bath remodel
I just bought the drain and a roll of Kerdi. I formed my own corners. The formed corners are bulky, but on 18" tile, your thinset is pretty fat, so its no big deal. If you are using smaller tile, then the bulkiness may be an issue and formed corners are better.

I really, really hate the short tub. I'd do a tub with shower surround before that. The RE will likely tell you tub with shower surround too. Tub with three wall surround and linen closet inside bath.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Ok, thanks.  

Your points are well taken about the overall design.  This is why we analyze these things to death.  Usually it takes awhile to reorient us in the right direction.  Some people just go and do without a lot of thought,  We are over thinkers.  Wish it were easier to see the solution without so much fussing, but our nature is to be hyper analytical.  I have made a good living being that way, but for home improvement its a bit of overkill.  

Cheers.
sleepy hollow

A short tub is a compromise that most don't care for.  If you are going to tile and already have a tub elsewhere there is really no reason to have this one.  I would make a larger shower and more storage.  Honestly who wants a tub that reminds you of being in an RV.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Bob, I disagree on deleting the tub in a hall bath. Master, sure. Not a hall bath that will potentially be used by children. Need a tub, but not the tub he wants to install.

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
I must have read something wrong I was under the impression he had another tub in addition to the master.  You are correct he needs one for common use.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I don't think he said either way.

Just to be clear, I do have a regular 5' tub/shower combo in the finished basement.  

Also, our master bath has a huge spa-size useless jacuzzi tub in it right now plus a separate shower and separate toilet room.  I will be remodeling that area next.  Lots to plan there, but we'll definitely have a really nice tub in there.  I am thinking of a standalone or drop-in type with marble surround.  But too early to be sure of course.  So, we'll end up with three tubs. 

Overnight I had an epiphany (probably obvious to everyone but me until last night).  Now I am thinking I may go ahead and extend the shower area only into my closet.  Don't know why I did not think of that before.  Clearly I do not need to extend the entire shower/bath wall.  I can just carve out a 1'x3' section of the closet and add to the bathroom.  Then the shower would be 36"x48" approx. and the bath can be a standard 5' length.  That will work, and not take much from the closet at all.  

Will draw it up shortly and post.
sleepy hollow

1) A third bath. Nice to know. Its downstairs, though, so I'd still not delete the hall tub. The master bath is moot as for re-sale folks won't want to use their master for kids baths.

2) Not obvious that the hall closet is more than 3 foot wide since you didn't draw it that way. I'm glad you are considering moving that wall. I'd move it far enough you can box in the tub, but have a full length glass wall there in the shower. The glass is cheaper that way as you can use the glass in a two-wall surround kit.