Plumbing Connection?
So, nothing's easy.
On my frost free faucet, the pex line was 1/2".  So I just needed to get a 1/2" elbow to a female threaded.
But, of course, because that elbow is soldered onto the old faucet, I can't pull it through the hole in the wall.

What's the easy way to cut that elbow off?  I assume I can't use one of the gizmos that spin around the pipe, cause there's no room.  And, where it is under my sink, there's pretty much no way I can use a hack saw or something to cut it.  

Thoughts?  

On my slop sink faucet (original pic), the replacements I've seen need the pipes coming down from the top.  Without learning how to solder, what's the best way for me to modify one for the tubes coming up from the bottom?  a bunch of Sharkbites?

It will have to be unsoldered or cut off with a hack saw, Sawsall or multi tool.   A tubing cutter will not work for this.    Some hack saws have a way to extend the blade from the frame for limited space.
[Image: dd260fbc-1566-4e02-9d93-9d0c3d342169_1.6...nBg=FFFFFF]Roly
[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]
One job checked off the list.  I cut the old faucet with a sawz-all.  Sharkbite went together with no problem.

Thanks again.