Clean Laminate flooring
I clean mine with Bona, but leaves a haze. What do I need to do to get a shine?
Jim
My house keeper uses Swiffer.  I don't know how to remove the old Bona though.  You will have to do that first.

Apparently that is difficult:  https://www.google.com/search?q=removing...e&ie=UTF-8
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
We use bona on ours but we use the stuff for real hardwood floors which has a much less aggressive cleaning agent than the stuff for laminate. (Laminate is more durable and can stand up to chemicals) I havent had an issue with a haze from it. But if i did id probably look at using something like glass cleaner to get rid of the haze.

Edit we use the cleaner. Never have used any type of protectant or wax etc.
Pergo Flooring has recommendations for cleaning:  file:///C:/Users/Howard/Downloads/Outlast%20Use%20and%20Care%20Manual03292016-2%20pdf.pdf

Basically they say to damp mop with water or with a vinegar and water mix.  They discourage any wax or protectant.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.