Sold - Dewalt DW713 Compound Miter Saw with LED cut light - Fort Wayne, IN
Dewalt 713 Compound Miter Saw, slightly used, in fact the blade has never been used.
[Image: saw_0517171436_zps5c6r55je.jpg]

[Image: plate_0517171436a_zpsnnv1lpgt.jpg]

[Image: base_0517171437_zpsznhwncnz.jpg]

Includes the Dewalt DWS7085 Miter-Saw LED Work Light System which indicates the cut line better than a laser.

[Image: 7085_0517171713_zps62zfruj5.jpg]

The LED system casts a shadow of the blade which indicates the position of both sides of the cut. No adjustments are required for accurate repeatable cuts or when switching to a different width blade. This is the system that Dewalt puts on their $600 Miter Saws.

[Image: light_0517171714_zpsnzy884wa.jpg]

Combined the saw and light runs around $260 new. Selling for $170.

Pick up only in Fort Wayne, IN
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
That's a pretty good deal.  I have that same model saw and like it a lot.  I added the LED light a couple years ago.  I don't think they offer the light as an aftermarket add-on anymore, but it is a great feature.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?