Guys with a PM lathe please read
Pedro posted this in S&S and if I could drive I would get it but here it is for you guys.

https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...id=7330397
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
That is a great deal for the right person. I know some of our club members have been looking for extensions for their 3520A lathes for a very long time.

For those interested in the linked extension, be sure that you have a PM3520 or a PM3520A. The extension will have issues on a PM3520B because of the change in bed thickness when the "B" was introduced.

If I were local, that deal is sweet enough that I would be tempted to snatch it up and then keep my eye out for someone selling a PM3520A. That would be an awesome setup for doing bed posts and porch columns.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.