Boss wants a Pantry Cupboard
Need 6 hinges........buy 8. Spares ya know. 20 years down the road, you wonder why you have those 2 hinges.
Slap

Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Ok, panel is out of the clamps, crosscut to final length.   Ripped to final width.   Glue line has been leveled.    Block plane to ease all the edges.    Stanley 45...

To make a lip..

Then a couple round trips to the Kitchen to test for fit..

Finally add the hinges and a latch..

To keep the Riff-Raffs out.   Stand back...

And call the woodworking part done.   Rumour Control says there MIGHT be a  COLD BEER inside the white box.....BEER:30?

Thanks for following along.  Up to the Boss how she wants to paint the Pantry....my part is done.
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Thumbs up bandit. Nice ride
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Yeah I had Googled looking to see if Bellefontaine still showed a club, got NADA.....

I agree with Steve, nice chest, If SWMBO is happy, then all is right in the Kingdom
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW