Boss wants a Pantry Cupboard
Very nice! Fits in there perfectly.

Thanks for taking us along. Post a pic when the doors are done.
(06-10-2017, 05:37 AM)camp10 Wrote: Very nice!  Fits in there perfectly.

Thanks for taking us along.  Post a pic when the doors are done.

Ibid., Bandit. This has been fun to watch.
Yes, good thread. I like build threads, either projects or shop builds.

Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

What kind of paint was used?

“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
Thomas A. Edison
None yet, Boss still needs to buy some.     She prefers a water-clean-up type of paint.     May have her start with a coat of Kilz primer.....
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
(06-12-2017, 09:07 AM)bandit571 Wrote: None yet, Boss still needs to buy some.     She prefers a water-clean-up type of paint.     May have her start with a coat of Kilz primer.....

But that one needs to be nasty smelling oil based.

Oh, wait. It's just a cupboard.
A PANTRY Cupboard, mind you. 

Doors will wait another week....have a "Field Trip"  to go to.    Just over 400 miles each way.   Needed a sign made, to tell where I can from..
NEVER work in the shop on a Monday...."J" is bass-ackwards...

Needed a pilot hole drilled, to hang the sign on the post,

And a countersink..

Bought the letters, nailed them inplace after a paint job..

Will add the mileage in sharpie, once I get there.   Taken right off the odometer. 

There will be pole set up, like the one on MASH  4077th.    Showing which direction and how far away.
So, you running away from home?
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Once a year get together, with a group of woodworkers.     Might do a bit of rust hunting along the way.....

Cool ..
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020