Boss wants a Pantry Cupboard
You are a busy beaver.  It seems you always have a project and get it done in no time at all.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Keeps me out of the Pubs.....
Winkgrin
Laugh
Yes

Got the last shelves cut, and installed tonight....

mark them..

Cut them to size.  add a line of glue on the cleats, drill a pilot hole in the shelf, and screw them down..
That plywood panel behind it is for the top part of the back..

Still have to cut the last of the plywood to width ( 27-3/8" wide by 48" tall.)

That can wait until the case gets up the stairs to the Kitchen.    Then  I can finish the back.    I will let the Boss paint it, while I am down in the shop, doing the doors. 

Need 3 boards at 1 x 10 by 6'.....I have one on hand.   I can buy the other two, and do a glued up panel,  then split it down the middle, and the Stanley 45 can make a lap joint between the two halves.  

I do not want to hear about anyone's shop being too small...to do large pieces.  
No

Attached Files Image(s)

Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Is the last of the above images (attached file) showing the lopsided shelves? I always like to give my boss the finish responsibility. I obsess too much.

It's looking good!
First shelf up from the bottom will need adjusted.  rest are square to the sides.

Case is now upstairs....Sitting in the kitchen.   Needs the rest of the back installed.    Letting the Boss paint the case before it is set into it's new home.  

Three hinges on each side for the doors?    May just go with surface mounted ones.
And now it is upstairs, in the Kitchen..

Where I can complete it.    When it is done and painted (
Upset )   it will get moved over to beside the fridge. 
Needed the room in the shop for some other large items to get done....
Looking good!    The whole saga reminds me of the Pine Wardrobe I made for Boss's Mom for mother's day.   From the basement to the upstairs, and all.  Also used surface (flush) strap hinges.   Yours went faster than mine, though!

Chris
Chris
Rest of the back is on..

While bringing the plywood up from the shop....saw stars...sill plate for the floor joists sits across the stairway, about my nose level....my head found the plate.   About knocked me out. 
Uhoh

This is what is being replaced...

As this is "too small" according to the Boss.  

After the hit to the head...used the saw bench to trim the plywood to size..

Wasn't in the mood to play around with the stuff,, two screws hold the panel in place.   I am too out of shape ( hey, round is a shape?) to do this with a handsaw. 

Back is now installed, letting the Boss deal with it...I have doors to make...and a nap to take...even the neck hurts.  
No
thumbs up
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

You did a good job bandit.  So what is the next project?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Well, first, I need to make a pair of doors for this thing..

Then I am going to rehab a 90 year old Mitre Box....Langdon ACME No. 75 from Millers Falls, MASS.   Size 2-1/2.