Matching trim profile
ok here is what I seee based on the few clues I have drawing is NOT to scale and only representative  of the picture 

[Image: molding%20quirk_zpscn1ab0ey.jpg]
so  you are not going to cut the bottom little quirk with a router You may be able to find a molder knife for a TS that would make the quirk and a small piece of the radius and with a little luck get the rest with a large ( did I say large yes I said large) roundover bit on a router Or as I suggested you could cut the roundover rip off the piece and mount it to the base to gain something similar 

HTH 
Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Thanks jgrout. That's exactly what I am trying to replicate. I don't know why everyone seems to be so confused. I guess it's the image I uploaded, but again, it's just a pic of the profile of a piece of trim I need to recreate. It rotted off my porch. I was just curious what the best solution was to try to recreate it. I was planning on doing what you are recommending which is to cut the round over and then mount it on the flap piece of the trim. I was just curious how to cut that round over and was hoping there would be a router but that could do it. Sounds like it's probably too large for a router bit and I'll have to find a way to make that round over another way.
How much do you need to make? How much is still intact on the building? You might be better off making/ buying all new and not try to match it. Given how much paint is on it the new stuff will stick out like a sore thumb??

It would behoove you to determine the actual radius of the round over Once that is accomplished you can post it here and maybe we can come up with a functional plan to mill it
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Hard to be sure but that might be recreated by cutting a large dowel /closet rod in half lengthwise and attaching it to a base piece.  Sanding block and bondo to blend the intersections.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Joe's pic is about right, but to cut it with a molder, the left round/flat interface can't be undercut and I don't see that in the pic, so it should work.

If this is something like a base molding, I agree that one could do this with a couple of router bits depending on actual measurements and stacking an gluing multiple pieces.

If this is to be a single piece and a relatively small number of feet, I'd get close with a router bit or two and then grind a hand scraper to finish the profile. Won't take long, but I'd not want to do 50 feet of it.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry