Projects & a new tool cabinet insert for Roubo
Andy

I think it was the second picture.  Was it that the 39 I sent you?  If so how do you like it?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin:

It worked fantastic, makes me want a few more of them.....l

-- mos maiorum
Getting there.....

And the sorta finished project!

Attached Files Image(s)

-- mos maiorum
Outstanding projects. I like to see handplanes in action.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
nice, that's my next project if I can ever get the walls done.
Eric:

I'm still working on my shop too, in some of the pictures one might notice things that have not been completed. Still have wiring to finish and a sub panel to hook up, plus lots of trim work.... did the windows myself, they are copies of old casement windows that I had to rebuild in our well house.

Seems that it will never get finished....

-- mos maiorum
I was wondering if finishing the cabinet wouldn't speed up the walls, but I'm in too deep right now.  My machine room is getting a little bigger, so I'll be able to do big projects like this more easily.  Oops, I just admitted that in the handtools section, never mind.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2511]

I see a Yankee 1545! (One of my personal favorites)

Nice job on the drawer unit. Nothing makes me want to get back out to the shop more than a project like this.
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
Good to see that cutting gauge is working out for you, god darn I love your bench you do some darn fine work (pardon my language).
Blacky: those Yankee drills are fantastic, quality items....

Nick: that's a very fine cutting guage, use it often.... And thanks to both of you for the compliments.

Making drawer inserts now, decisions on what goes where is an ever evolving story

Already ran into a couple of things I should have done differently--knew that I didn't want deep drawers but wish I had made one row a little deeper, about 1/2 inch or so.

Attached Files Image(s)

-- mos maiorum