Pella Patio Door
(06-06-2017, 08:08 PM)Eric Commarato Wrote: I'm an architect and currently Pella only uses Low E glass in all of their insulated panels.  The Low E is a bit different in color due to the Low E coating, so just a heads up if your other home windows are older Pella's they are most likely clear glass, so you might see a subtle color difference.

Good info
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

Thanks for the info but I don't think it will be noticed with the shadows in the house.  I had to replace all the siding in a hurry and didn't have a door so this one goes into this wall and then new paint.  I am pretty sure it will be the best looking place on the block even if the window coloring is a bit off.  There are a couple of Redwoods and a huge white oak on the property which is rare in the area.  The grounds are getting a going over after the paint

[Image: 123_1_zps7d4uyfcz.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Right now I am in the process of trying to get a replacement sash from Pella I called and there was a recording that no one was available to take my call this happened all day long.  Finally got through and was put on hold after being transferred many times then was disconnected.  I Emailed them and had to wait 3 days for a reply that was them telling me that someone would contact me in 3 to 5 days got another Email after 3 days saying someone from the replacement store would contact me in 3 to 5 days.  so much for their customer service.  When I had a problem with an Anderson window that was out of warranty by a couple of months they shipped me a new sash free and it only took me about 15 minutes on the phone.
(06-08-2017, 07:35 AM)fixtureman Wrote: Right now I am in the process of trying to get a replacement sash from Pella I called and there was a recording that no one was available to take my call this happened all day long.  Finally got through and was put on hold after being transferred many times then was disconnected.  I Emailed them and had to wait 3 days for a reply that was them telling me that someone would contact me in 3 to 5 days got another Email after 3 days saying someone from the replacement store would contact me in 3 to 5 days.  so much for their customer service.  When I had a problem with an Anderson window that was out of warranty by a couple of months they shipped me a new sash free and it only took me about 15 minutes on the phone.

My dad just had a screen door replaced that rotted out after 2 years. He took a picture and sent it to anderson. They called 2 days later and approved the replacement and mailed the paperwork to him. Then he had to take that to depot as they have to order it. The guy at depot said he had never seen a warranty replacement form and had no idea how to do it and had been working the desk for 10 years... But 2 weeks later he got a new door.
(06-08-2017, 07:35 AM)fixtureman Wrote: Right now I am in the process of trying to get a replacement sash from Pella I called and there was a recording that no one was available to take my call this happened all day long.  Finally got through and was put on hold after being transferred many times then was disconnected.  I Emailed them and had to wait 3 days for a reply that was them telling me that someone would contact me in 3 to 5 days got another Email after 3 days saying someone from the replacement store would contact me in 3 to 5 days.  so much for their customer service.  When I had a problem with an Anderson window that was out of warranty by a couple of months they shipped me a new sash free and it only took me about 15 minutes on the phone.

Pella customer service has always been terrible. Deal with a rep if you want to get anything done.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS